Breaking Cartoon Logic

Hello Blogger,
My name is ClaireBlue. I am a yet-to-be author with a book that I want to publish on 17th September this year. My dad and I are sick of how cartoon logic messes up our minds.

Brian the white Labrador Retriever's beliefs:
 
Credit to pleated-jeans.com

And this (facepalm):
Credit to weheartit.com

And don't blame me for the curse word in the picture! I didn't do that because I would never curse! Yeah, Cartoon Logic is getting annoying by the month. Quite annoying like sigh Mr Rude from the Mr Men show. Dad told me that it's time to break Cartoon Logic because it is annoying. It makes reality a figment of imagination. If I do backgrounds for cartoons, I will apply the full cow skeleton in deserts. Why would a sea creature drown in water? Why would a small crab have a giant whale as a daughter? Nearly everything in cartoons is "Illogical". The bigger the logic in a cartoon, the longer it lasts!


And thus The Valid Place of  the Taken was born!
EDIT 10th June 2015: the picture I got from the meta picture has forbid me to look at it and it disappeared so I removed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sub Books

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles

Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter One - pages 1-2