On this day in fictional history on temporary hiatus

Due to a sudden death in the family, Fictional History will be on hiatus until further notice.
Thank you all for your understanding.

Me: WHY ME!

Hiatus! Hiatus! Hiatus!
 Ok, first, my condolences to On this Day in Fictional History for their lost.
Second, WHY DO HIATUSES ON THINGS I LOVE HAPPEN?
Every time I like something, it goes on a hiatus! Pocket Princesses, Comic Who and now On this Day in Fictional History! Am I a stingray? DO I LOOK LIKE ONE TO YOU? 
DO I LOOK AS IF I GIVE A HOOT ABOUT HIATUS THAT AREN'T SENT TO ME BY EMAIL?

DEEP BREATH

Ok, I'm over it but if you have gmail or any email account and a website and you are going on a hiatus, email your readers, watchers, friends, etc.
I'm out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sub Books

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles

Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter One - pages 1-2