Conception of a character

By looking at the title and the picture above, this is about the conception of one of my characters.

I first created Green Wings Man as a female named LightingGirl as a preteen. She had the inflatable cape first. LightingGirl was perfect for a scrapped comic I was working called The Clancy which was like The Dandy except Irish. Clancytown was also the original name for Felicity. One day I goofed her up by making her derpy and I had to scrap her.

So for a School project we were assigned to create our own superhero I created a superhero version of Green Wings Man for another scrapped comic called the Gailo.

(Superhero) Green Wings Man had some element s that I inserted into the cyborg one like the born in Athlone, absent dad, the colour green and being a teen. I had this one be a bit dark, the dad killed himself after going crazy. Edd almost died from electrocution but survived and such. I wasn't all dark as whenI drew him on MS Pait on Windows 7, his eyes were huge so he was scrapped.

In July 2014 i found some Inspector Gadget episodes so I turned the second concept into a cyborg and then in November 2014, I watched some Danger Mouse episodes (Before FemantleMedia went and took them down) and completed the third and final Green Wings Man design. I'm thing of bringing back the two concepts but concept 2 would be the fan-made costume of Andre, a fan of GWM while LightingGirl will be a creation of a young scientist-student.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles

Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter One - pages 1-2

Sub Books