Thank you Claude Debussy

Today 22nd August 2015, is Debussy's birthday. I see him as another dad after I found out that I was named after his most famous piece "Clair De Lune". It makes me want to visit his grave the next time I visit Paris along with find Bruno Bianchi. Debussy is in a different cemetery in Paris. According to Wikipedia, he was only in Pere Lachaise for 2 years before being exhumed and moved to Passy Cemetery. Clair De Lune translates to Moonlight in French and Claire translates to bright in French. My dad decided this by saying, that he wanted me "to have a name of my own" since most of my ancestors had the same name (Patrick).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBUSSY! THANK YOU FOR CREATING THAT LOVELY PIECE I WAS NAMED AFTER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles

Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter One - pages 1-2

Sub Books