Turning 14 on Sunday plus Aspie Talk

On this Sunday, 16th August 2015, I will be 14-years-old. I have come a long way since my birth at 12:50am on the 16th August 2001 in the Coombe Hospital in Dublin.
I had a few accidents since arriving in Kyleclonobert, I landed on a rake, fell off the boot of the car, broke two poles off the banister, put plums on a wall and in Pere Lachaise while looking for the grave of Bruno Bianchi, sprained my weak ankle on a misplaced rock and smashed the screen of my LG 8.3 tablet. My hair was almost pale as Elsa's hair when I was very young. I will return to Paris next year to look for Bruno's grave carefully. So to PolarStar on deviant Art, sorry for not finding him, you can blame my weak ankle and a stupid misplaced rock, I 'll try again next year.

What's the Buzz


I am working on a Mockvel (a novel but with individual stories instead of chapters) about a cyborg with the code name, Green Wings Man and his early missions with his autistic assistant sidekick (Terry) Leopold.
Yes, it was inspired by Inspector Gadget, Danger Mouse and Doraemon!
Speaking of Doraemon, he's coming to Boomerang UK so let's celebrate with a Doraemon intro video:
I found out about a Dublin Metro coming soon to Dublin.
Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg will be published in November 2015.
Doraemon will premier on Boomerang on 17th August 2015 at 7:30am


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles

Sub Books

Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter One - pages 1-2