Goodbye Daddy Kelly

Sadness has struck again with the death of Wayne Kelly's dad of a broken heart. My mum was told that by her sister Mary Flanagan who heard in town. I was told by mum this sad news and not to bring it up in school in case the whole school goes into mourning again. He lost the will to live and so his heart stopped.
To those who are upset about the deaths, there are helplines and support out there for thousands of people who are losing  the will to live. My condolences to the Kellys and the Moores. I also apoligise if this upset-ed you, you're not alone as I was devastated when a teacher from the school went to work somewhere else.
Rest in Peace Mr Kelly..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles

Sub Books

Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter One - pages 1-2