GULP!

In Art class, I heard a boy say Aspergers and I think it's the same one who made fun of it.Yes, new reader, I have Aspergers Syndrome. I did a post on it in July The Boy who made fun of Aspergers.
Something tells me that the boy who made fun of Aspergers does art in the same class as ME! GULP!
I will listen out to hear if he said the same thing me did as on the bus and if he does, I will tell Ms O'Grady  about it. There are students in Portlaoise College who are autistic so the staff already know. If the boy is on social media and bullies me, I will tell my dad ASAP. He won't be happy, he wants to see the boy and tell him about Aspergers along Mr Daly who will have to explain it twice to him. Aspergers and Autism is serious business and MUST NOT be made fun of!


How's the book going?


  Good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles

Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter One - pages 1-2

Sub Books