Take Aspergers+Autism seriously

Over the past weeks, I noticed some Stereotypes on Aspergers and Autism that I find offensive and a few of you are familiar with it.

  1. People believing about connections with vaccines and autism.
  2. Some Neural Typical thinking your ill (This is what the The Boy who made fun of Aspergers said about Aspergers and me on the bus, the one thing he was begin propaganda-ic about.)
  3. Using autistic as an insult! (Oh those Neurals..>:( Why do they do that?)

Now I will tell you the story about how the signs of Asperger were noticed in my life.
It all began in playschool, well I went to about 3 or 4 before staying in Bernie's and I was always on my own. I stayed away fro the Postman Pat books there because to respect everyone's opinions on this character and franchise and respect mine because I don't like Postman Pat a lot. I alaways played on my own and Bernie noticed it very quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles

Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter One - pages 1-2

Sub Books