Opening Paragraph - Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter One



“Edd, my curious nephew, sit down and wait for me” Edd’s uncle, Green Cyborg (Edward Burren was his real name) told his curious nephew, Edd Don Adams Burren or simply Edd Burren who was focused on reading Through the Looking Glass, the sequel to the famous Lewis Carroll story, Alice in Wonderland. “I need to ask the chief about something” Green Cyborg added “Take all of the time you need” Edd replied turning the next page.  “Good and don’t leave without me, I will also need Chief Lumberbell to see you” Green Cyborg announced before going into Chief Lumberbell’s office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sub Books

Dead on Back to the Future day - Marty Ingles

Green Wings Man - Teenage Cyborg - Chapter One - pages 1-2